PATIENT FORMS | VIDEOS | GLOSSARY
READ DR. BAUM’S BLOG | LINKS | DR. BAUM’S BOOKS
“My Personal Promise to You”
- We will answer the phone in less than 3 rings… most of the time.
- A human, not an answering machine, will speak with you and make your appointment or take your question.
- We can usually make an appointment to see you on the same day that you call or the very next day.
- If you call for the doctor or one of the patient assistants, we will call you back the same day and we tell you about what time that call will take place.
- We use an electronic medical record and we will send your prescription to the pharmacy so that the medication will be ready when you arrive at the pharmacy. (This does not apply to sleeping medication or pain pills as the law does not permit electronic transfer of these prescriptions)
- We will send a letter to your primary care doctor or your referring physician while you are still in the exam room listing your diagnosis, the medications that I have prescribed, and the treatment plan that I have outlined for you. Now, if you need to contact your physician, they will be knowledgeable about what took place during your visit to my office.
- We will provide you with educational material on your condition. Most of the articles that I will give you have been written by me and are also available on my website, www.neilbaum.com
- You can communicate with me or one of my staff via E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will answer you usually within the same day that you send the note to me. Please don’t use the E-mail for emergencies or urgencies. For those situations, please call my office and I will call you immediately.
- We have a very energetic, enthusiastic, and smiling staff who will help exceed your expectations regarding your visit to our office.
- We will make your visit almost “magical”!