1-888-247-7075 facebook twitter youtube googleplus
3525 Prytania St, Suite 614 • New Orleans, LA 70115







At the ABCs of Healthcare Reform

Healthcare reform is a like walking in a labyrinth Actuarial Value:  The average percentage of your health care costs that the insurer covers. If a plan has an actuarial value of 70%, you’re on the hook for the other 30% of the cost of medical expenses. That’s where...

read more

The Early Symptoms of Prostate Caner

There are NO early warning signs of prostate cancer With most caners there are tell tale signs of cancer.  However, with prostate cancer there are NO early signs of prostate cancer.  When prostate cancer presents with symptoms, the cancer is often outside the confines...

read more

Benign Prostate Enlargement

Symptoms of  Prostate Gland Enlargement Benign enlargement of the prostate gland is natural consequence of aging. Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) will be present in about one quarter of men by the time they reach the age of 55. This figure reaches 50% of all men...

read more

When Your Urine Turns Red

Red Alert-Peeing Red Red urine usually is indicative of blood in the urine.  Blood in the urine, the medical term is hematuria, is a reason for concern just like blood in the stool or blood in the sputum and should be brought to the attention of your...

read more

When You Gotta Go …You Gotta Get There Quickl

Overactive Bladder-Don’t Let It ruin Your Life Many women and men suffer from the symptoms of having frequency and urgency of urination.  This problem affects millions of American men and women.   Having overactive bladder (OAB) can be uncomfortable and even...

read more

The ABCs of Healthcare Reform

There are many terms associated with the healthcare reform.  I have hoped to remove the mystery of many of these terms by providing you with this dictionary of the commonly used terms. Actuarial Value:  The average percentage of your health care costs that the insurer...

read more

Andropause-Hardly the Pause That Refreshes

Testosterone Deficiency Andropause or low testosterone is a common condition affecting middle aged and older man.  The testosterone level peaks in men in their late 20s and starts to slowly decline about 1% a year thereafter.  Men will start having symptoms of low...

read more

It’s Time To Talk About Testosterone

Testosterone (T) is a hormone produced in the testicles of men (and in the ovaries of women to a much smaller amount than in men.  Testosterone is often referred to as the male sex hormone.  It is normal for the testosterone level to decrease in men after age 30 at a...

read more

Share this


You turned my life around

Dr. Baum has taken care of my elderly father for many years. He has an elevated PSA level but Dr. Baum has explained the concept of "wacthful waiting" and I and my father appreciate this plan of management.

Lauren Waguespack


At the ABCs of Healthcare Reform

Healthcare reform is a like walking in...
Read More

This is the truth about testosterone replacement

Read More

The Early Symptoms of Prostate Caner

There are NO early warning signs...
Read More

Book an Appointment Today!

Book now

Informative Resources


A large selection of informative articles that are a must read. 


Dr. Baum has written six books some of which are available on Amazon.com.


Dr. Baum provides  serveral videos that explain a wide range of issues.

Get Our Newsletter
Your information will never be given to any third party for any reason

Dr. Neil Baum M.D.

3525 Prytania St, Suite 614
New Orleans, LA 70115



In The News

Sex & Seniors


1000's of
articles on
men & women's

1,000's of Health Articles